Re: [IP] new to pumping....questions

May

 I'm also on the OmniPod. My Basals range from 1.2 to 1.5. I've always used a
larger amount of insulin than some. My doctors attribute it to some insulin
resistance. As far as boluses go, my also vary depending on my excersise, stress
and eating pattern. Yours don't seem abnormal to me. Remember also that how much
you use ina day may relate to when you took it. If you took an aftermidnight
correction or a slightly before midnight snack this can certainly cause a a day
to vary. How are you enjoying the OmniPod? Good luck.

Andy