[IP] Pregnant, clothing accessories

While both good suggestions, the original poster DID say wearing
things about the waist is getting uncomfortable.

On Jun 5, 2006, at 4:03 AM, John S Wilkinson wrote:

Medtronic has it. Waist Pouch for all pumps

http://tinyurl.com/qcesu

Have A Good Day
John S Wilkinson
Rome, New York

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Tanya Cook
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:33 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] clothing and pregnant

Hello, I use a elastic belt with a velcro strap that fits my MM715. I
used it when I was pregnant also, and it worked just fine. I bought it
on the internet but I can't remember the company, sorry :-( .  It came
in white and black. It has a cotton case sown to it that you put the
pump into. I use it to sleep in and it works great!

Tanya