[IP] Sweating infusion sites off...fix

Smith & Nephew makes a product called " Hypafix" which works EXTREMELY well

 Hypafix comes in a 2" roll and a 4" roll I use the 2" if I am going to be
outside doing lots of work. It stays on during showering, swimming etc...and it
comes off reasonably well too. No residue at all...nothing needed to remove it.
The box was somethign like 4.00. I purchased mine online, from a company in Las
Vegas.

Hope that helps.

EH