Re: [IP] Humira - Orencia - methotrexate

  Thanks, Jan. The key is to remember before I have anything to eat or drink.
Invariably, one of us will remember......... only too late! I have laid the box
dispenser out on top of the table beside me here on the couch, hoping a good
visual reminder will help. I have *tried* to remember to take this on the same
day I have for my MTX shots. What is so bad, is that Jim's memory is getting
almost as bad as mine, though I do think that maybe his is taking a turn for the
better since his body is recouping from all the job stress since he is now
retired. We are still adjusting to the available leisurely lifestyle we now can
live, after so many stressful years. My pump and wheelchair are helping us in
taking advantage of these opportunities. We were able to go for a *walk*
together this afternoon, for the first time in years.

Billie

A Happy Pumper and new Power WheelChair user in Arkansas!
email @ redacted
Pumping with MiniMed Paradigm 715, 2/06 Humalog. Symlin

On a recent trip, I discovered that "Home is where my kitties are."
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!