Re: [IP] Humira - Orencia - Methotrexate

Billie, I am taking Enbrel, twice a week. For me, the diabetes came
first, in 1988, at the age of 34. The RA arrived at the end of 1992.
I started the Enbrel in 1999 and have been pumping since '91.
I'm doing quite well with my RA because my rheumatologist was very
agressive early on. Yay.
But sometimes the combination is a royal pain in the you know what,
isn't it! <grin>
Take care; talk to ya soon.

Veronica
Veronica Elsea, Owner