Re: [IP] Humira - Orencia - methotrexate

<snip> I also have osteoporosis and ~arthritis for which I
> take Actonel once a week (have SO much trouble remembering
> it...... we try to think of ways to remember!!).

What hugsy does is puts a vial cap in Thursday's pills. He knows NOT to
take that cap, but it is the reminder that it is the day to shoot up.
;-) Try something like that -- maybe a button or coin or something.

Jan (48 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

How can you tell you're getting older? When the only new words you learn
end in -ectomy, -oscopy, -ologist, or -itis