Re: [IP] How to deal with long flights

Personally, on long flights, I like to read.  You can pretty much do
whatever the airline allows (listen to music, play your PSP or
whatever).  I usually take my notebook computer with the backup battery
and the main battery both charged.  This way, I can also spend about 6
hours on my computer, organizing emails, documents, files, etc.  You can
then check your blood sugars as often as you normally do for this type
of activity.

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra