Re: [IP] H Tron Plus

On Jun 4, 2006 at 2:56 PM, S Short
<<mailto:email @ redacted>email @ redacted> wrote:

>Does anyone use the H Tron? I know it is older and
>they no longer make it (diesotronic)? I love mine,
>however the supplies are very expensive. If anyone is
>getting another pump and coming off of the H Tron
>would love to buy your leftover cartridges and
>infusion sets.
>Sandra S

The supplies for the H-tron are no more expensive than any other
pumps.  Matter of fact, the cartridges are 30 cents less than the MM
reservoirs.  If you want a bargain on the H-tron cartridges, they are
available at eBay right now.

The infusion sets are all standard luer lock, they do not have to be
Disetronic branded.  And the batteries are just the 357's or SR-44's
in a special holder.  Best buy:  http://www.SR44.com

George      :-)