Re: [IP] clothing and pump

If you can check out a possibility of a Marware Sportsuit Convertible
Armband for the iPod. I like the Marware, as it is smaller against
your skin and it uses an 'orka skin' material.  It may be a bit big
for a paradigm or cozmo, but it would let you wear it either on your
arm, or it has the little 'loop' you can sling a camera lanyard
through for wearing about the neck. The armband is adjustable, so
perhaps you can leave ut in the arm when up and about or on the lower
forearm to sleep with

<http://www.marware.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Marware.woa/1/wa/
selectedCategory?catalogCatID=206&wosid=2yHdg0K6Te9erGHh5TC5C0>

On Jun 4, 2006, at 7:57 AM, Ashley Lindsey wrote:

I am 36 weeks pregnant and on modified bedrest.  I just bought long
sleeping