Re: [IP] Humira - Orencia - Methotrexate

Billy and Judy,
Well, the methotrexate had several problems, in my book. First, I got
really bad laryngitis, just what every singer wants! Not! If I got
the dose high enough to do anything for the RA, okay, great, my
joints feel great, but I spent a good chunk of the day in the
bathroom with the runs! I couldn't sleep the first night after taking
it. When I'd do a finger stick, or just bump into anything, it was
really hard to stop the bleeding. It also did weird things to my
moods. I'd wake up in the middle of the night screaming in anger,
pounding on my pillow and wondering, why am I doing this? Oh it was a
very happy day when I got off that stuff, for sure!
Take care; talk to ya soon.

Veronica
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs