[IP] magnets and pump

Hello all,

Strange question for you.  I bought a case for my pump.  It's a cell
phone case but the fastener is a strong magnet.  I have been using it for
a week and no noticeable problems but am wondering if having a magnet so
close to the pump all the time could perhaps be a problem?  Anyone have
any thoughts on this?  The funny part is the magnet will attach to the
pump where the reservoir arm is.

Summer - dx'd July 1986 at age 4, pumping since Nov. 2002