[IP] Minimed Paradigm RT questions!

Hi all IP'ers,

My internist has given his blessing on pumping insulin. Right now, I have
narrowed my pump choices between an Animas IR 1250 and a MiniMed Paradigm
RT. I saw the MiniMed rep 2 days ago and had a superb visit and demo of the
features. Are there anyone here using the Paradigm RT? How has it been as
regards reliability? How do you like it in usage? Any comments positive or
negative? Thanks!

Alan K. Teffeteller, Ph.D, CBRE, M.S.