[IP] Anolther cat story

 Another cat story--last night my cat must have wanted to kill me---I awoke this
morning to find my pump tubing totally severed--she had chewed the tubing into
several separate pieces- which I found laying in my bed!!
  Have no idea how long I had been disconnected but my blood was at 450!!!!!! I
have had the cat for about a year and until now she has never messed w/ my
tubing--many other things but seems to understand that the tubing can't be
played with--now I am wondering, did she want to kill me or was there a pump
problem that she sensed and needed to make me aware-like other pumpers have
mentioned?????
  Natasha-Virginia Beach 39 yr old type 1 for 33 yrs---pump for @10

insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:

insulin-pumpers-digest Saturday, June 3 2006 Volume 09 : Number 878

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] correction factor/insulin sensitivity
Re: [IP] correction factor/insulin sensitivity
[IP] RE:Night Shift
Re: [IP] correction factor/insulin sensitivity
Re: [IP] Please Remove me/Please email the HELP desk.
Re: [IP] Re: Profile of Jeannette Smith
Re: [IP] Re: Pump Deaths (was insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #870)
[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #874
Re: [IP] snacking at 123
[IP] RE Questions for Animas Users
[IP] re: Question for Animas User's
Re: [IP] snacking at 123
Re: [IP] re: Question for Animas User's
Re: [IP] Humira - Orencia
Re: [IP] re: Question for Animas User's
Re: [IP] Question for Animas Users
[IP] Thanks for the help with the Stickem Problem