Re: [IP] Question for Animas Users

I am so sorry.....
  Bev

RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
  At 01:37 PM 6/3/2006, Beverly P White wrote:
>I am sorry this has happened to you but still wonder why you
>don't call when it says "call service" as it is just possible that
>you would not
>have a continuing issue if you did...........Animas cannot help you if you do
>not let them.........I have always found them to go above and beyond what is
>needed.............
>
> Bev

Bev, I have called Animas. I called them the FIRST time it
happened. They just told me to do what I've done, remove the battery
and put it back, remove the cartridge, rewind, reload, reprime. I
called them the THIRD time and they sent me a new pump, AFTER
recording the alarm history information. I didn't call them the
FIRST time with the SECOND pump because I knew what to do. I did
call them the SECOND time with the SECOND pump and they really didn't
want to send me another pump until it happened a THIRD time with the
SECOND pump.

RoseLea

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com