Re: [IP] Question for Animas Users

At 01:37 PM 6/3/2006, Beverly P White wrote:
>I am sorry this has happened to you but still wonder why you
>don't call when it says "call service" as it is just possible that
>you would not
>have a continuing issue if you did...........Animas cannot help you if you do
>not let them.........I have always found them to go above and beyond what is
>needed.............
>
>   Bev

Bev, I have called Animas.  I called them the FIRST time it
happened.  They just told me to do what I've done, remove the battery
and put it back, remove the cartridge, rewind, reload, reprime.  I
called them the THIRD time and they sent me a new pump, AFTER
recording the alarm history information.  I didn't call them the
FIRST time with the SECOND pump because I knew what to do.  I did
call them the SECOND time with the SECOND pump and they really didn't
want to send me another pump until it happened a THIRD time with the
SECOND pump.

RoseLea