[IP] Re: organizational skills

> I do have a copy, but I have to find it.  I tend to pile
> things up and it's probably at the bottom of a pile
> somewhere.  I have a lot of piles!

I, too, have a piling system instead of a filing system. I wonder if
*piles* is another DM complication? YMMV LOL

Jan (48 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

Don't ever follow someone else's system to be less of a problem; make
your own system to eliminate your problems ~ George Lovelace