Re: [IP] Humira - Orencia

They do for some but apparently not for everyone.  When I started taking
Enbrel my basals had to be lowered.  With the Humira, they stayed at the
same rate that they were lowered to for the Enbrel.  But with the
prednisone I have been given recently, they have had to be increased
back up.

So far, I don't know anyone on Orencia, so I don't have an answer for
that question.  Probably only time will tell.

Most drugs for RA have pretty bad side effects and can cause problems to
other body parts, including in some, eyes, kidneys, lungs, and/or blood
sugar.  Some have no problems with them, some have many.  It's a real
YMMV thing.

Judi in MI