[IP] Thanks for the help with the Stickem Problem

Hey Folks,

Thank you for all of the suggestions on helping the infusion sets stick
better. I'm going to try the antiperspirant spray until I can get my sweaty
hands on a botle of Mastisol. Hmmm, sounds like some sort of prehistoric
creature--Watch out for the giant Mastisol. Anyway, thanks for being there
when I need you. There is a certain measure of comfort in knowing that one
can find help amongst those who share a common malady.

Cody