Re: [IP] re: Question for Animas User's

 I don't know how you expect things to get better if you don't contact the
manufacturer......we can empathize but cannot fix the issue for you......no one
can make a change if they are not given the opportunity to do so...........we
have been using Animas pumps for going on five years and adore the service and
the product.....

  Good luck with the new one...
  Bev, mom to Mary, 12, dx 97, pumping Animas 2001

RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Hi Debbie,

Animas has never had me do any checks after a "Call Service"
alarm. In fact, unless I'm to the point where I've had enough of
them with one pump, I don't even call them anymore. I'm hoping that
the pump that's supposed to arrive today will not have the problem
that the last two have had. Mine is not a 1250 but a vanilla1200 (no Plus).

RoseLea

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com