Re: [IP] re: Question for Animas User's

At 08:47 AM 6/3/2006, email @ redacted wrote:
>I have had 2 Call Service alarms since using the Animas pumps. The first one
>was the very first day I used the 1200Plus. The second was back in March while
>vacationing in Florida. I have had this pump since December, I
>think. I do hope
>you clear up your "problem" with your 1250. I was scared the first time it
>happened. Second time by the time Animas called me back I had already run
>through the steps to clear up the problem! The rep had me do a few checks on
>"Sam Ina" and things were a go.

Hi Debbie,

Animas has never had me do any checks after a "Call Service"
alarm.  In fact, unless I'm to the point where I've had enough of
them with one pump, I don't even call them anymore.  I'm hoping that
the pump that's supposed to arrive today will not have the problem
that the last two have had.  Mine is not a 1250 but a vanilla1200 (no Plus).

RoseLea