[IP] re: Question for Animas User's

Roselea

 I have had 2 Call Service alarms since using the Animas pumps. The first one
was the very first day I used the 1200Plus. The second was back in March while
vacationing in Florida. I have had this pump since December, I think. I do hope
you clear up your "problem" with your 1250. I was scared the first time it
happened. Second time by the time Animas called me back I had already run
through the steps to clear up the problem! The rep had me do a few checks on
"Sam Ina" and things were a go.

Good luck. Roselea!

Debbie