Re: [IP] snacking at 123

Liz wrote, in part:
> I did have a small snack with the 123 reading (raw
> veggies + fat free dip) and 2 hours after that I was 168,
> then 168 again more than an hour later.

I'm curious: Did you have a small snack just cuz you wanted it -- or
because you were 123?
I'm also curious as to why you did not bolus to cover the carbs?

Jan (48 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

Family Circus cartoon: I was sound asleep and kerplop! a ball of ice
cream fell on a plate and woke me up.