Re: [IP] Please Remove me/Please email the HELP desk.

On 6/2/06, Wyldceltic1 <email @ redacted> wrote:

> If you subscribed to IP and missed the part about this being a HIGH
> VOLUME email list, and elected to receive individual emails, that's
> where the issue is.

Oh, you mean that chart at the top of the JOIN page:

         http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/mailjoin.shtml

shoot, there hasn't been 100 messages a day for almost two weeks!   :-)

George

"Insulin Pumpers main mail list is a *HIGH* traffic list with 5109 active
contributors. Consider subscribing to digest or browser access if you are
not prepared for a large volume of mail. You may switch from one
subscription type to another any time by contacting
HELP@Insulin-Pumpers.org<HELP@insulin-pumpers.org>
"