Re: [IP] correction factor/insulin sensitivity

At 01:03 PM 6/2/2006, you wrote:
>There is a straightforward, step-by-step procedure on how to
>calculate your insulin sensitivity on the IP Web site at
>http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/bgi.html.
>
>Liz

I'll look at that, and also search for my copy of Pumping Insulin.  I
know that I should do all of the tests, and the skipping meals etc,
but things always get in the way.  Maybe next week I'll start with
checking my breakfast ratio since breakfast is the easiest meal for
me to skip/delay.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987