Re: [IP] Question for Animas Users

At 07:53 PM 6/2/2006, Valerie wrote:
>I returned my pump last December because the button cover also came loose. I
>insisted on having them fix/refurbish mine and return it to me since it has
>been so trouble-free. (Side note: the button cover is already slipping a
>bit. I wear it without a case or anything in my bra. Probably a little too
>warm for it!)
>
>I'm sure if you tell them you're unhappy with it, they'll send you another.

After getting "special approval" they are sending me another.  I will
keep complaining about this constant "Call Service" alarm as long as
I keep experiencing them.  One in two years is acceptable.  Two in
less than one month is not.

I wish now that I had insisted on having my old one returned.  I
regret that so much now.

RoseLea