[IP] Question for Animas Users

RoseLea,
I've had my IR1200 for two years now. I've had one Call Service alarm (I
called, but had already removed/replaced the battery, which is enough to
reboot and solve the problem). Animas tech told me I did the right thing;
that since the pump does so many thousands of internal checks, it's bound to
now and then think something is off, and it may alarm. That's the only false
alarm I've had.

I returned my pump last December because the button cover also came loose. I
insisted on having them fix/refurbish mine and return it to me since it has
been so trouble-free. (Side note: the button cover is already slipping a
bit. I wear it without a case or anything in my bra. Probably a little too
warm for it!)

I'm sure if you tell them you're unhappy with it, they'll send you another.

Good luck,
Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com