Re: [IP] Question for Animas Users

Roselea,

My first Animas pump was the IR1250 and this pump never alarmed and one
day completely quit working. Dead. This was prior to owning the pump for
one year...so still under warranty.

Replacement pump came and CALL SERVICE alarmed on day one...followed by
several CALL SERVICE alarms and I was told this was a function of the
pump as a check up on the pump working correctly.  On the last two CALL
SERVICE alarms that occured within 12 hours of each other...I complained
about the pump screen having missing text.

A third Animas IR1250 was sent and so far...no CALL SERVICE alarms.  My
one year with the Animas IR1250 was May 15th.

Prior to Animas I had and loved my MM507C but it also died after six
plus years so I went to the Animas.

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957