Re: [IP] Re: thigh pump

I just bought the thing thing from Animas.  It is the garter  one.  Yes it is
convenient as it is unseen but it was a little  uncomfortable to me.  It is
made of a nylon or spandex material and it was  sweaty.  I always felt like it
was going to fall off like it wasn't secure  enough.  I think I may buy and
 extra garter belt for it so I can place it on the back side of the belt too. I
think it was like $21