[IP] Re: thigh pump

I have been pumping for a few weeks now and one week after getting my pump
went on a cruise and had no idea there was such a thing as a thigh pouch.
That would have been great when I was dressed up in my cocktail dresses and
had my pump hanging off the dress back and letting my husband do my bolus
for dinner. So, is one better than the other?  Looked at them online and the
garter seems to be the one that would not slip, but know from experience to
ask a user first.

Thanks in advance for any info !
Barb