Re: [IP] Question for Animas Users

Mary, 12, does what is necessary easily...
  Bev

RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
  At 03:59 PM 6/2/2006, Beverly P White wrote:
> Well, then ask for another one.....it was my analogy by the way and it is no
>big deal for us as Mary has never had to drop her drawers.....just
>reboot.....not any more of an issue that bubbles....
>
> Bev

But, you have to disconnect, do you rewind and reload your cartridge
while connected? Not a good idea. If you don't rewind and reload
and also reprime, your cartridge count is a "0" and your pump won't
work. With an IR1200 you must do this each time you remove the battery.

RoseLea

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com