Re: [IP] Please Remove me from the list to receive emails.

At 6/2/2006  12:42 PM, James Morton wrote:
 >I dont know who all these people are, but my hotmail address got flooded
 >with over 100 response e-mails to this site. Im not sure if this was a
 >mistake, but this is my personal home e-mail address, and im not sure what
 >all this is about.
 >
 >Thanks
 >James Morton

It's not a mistake, but the way an email list works. When you joined
Insulin Pumpers you also joined the mail list. You see everything
that members post to the list. Conversely, anything you post is seen
by everyone else. This is an active list, so if the volume of mail is
too much, there are two other options:

1. Digest option. You get only 1-3 pieces of email a day, instead of
individual email from each member. All of the day's email is
encapsulated into these messages.

2. Browser option. You get NO list email at all. However you can
still access the Member's Only area of the website at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ Once you are in this area, you can
read the mail at your own leisure. The mail is kept for an extended
period of time, so you can easily read previous days, weeks or months mail.

Please note, that if you decide to totally unsubscribe, you will no
longer be able to access the Member's Only areas to read list mail or
join chats any longer.

To change your mail options, please write to Help@insulin-pumpers.org.

Sam Skopp