Re: [IP] Question for Animas Users

 Well, then ask for another one.....it was my analogy by the way and it is no
big deal for us as Mary has never had to drop her drawers.....just
reboot.....not any more of an issue that bubbles....

  Bev

RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
  At 03:12 PM 6/2/2006, Beverly P White wrote:
> We have had a couple....all we have had to do is pull the battery and put it
>back in....kinda like a reboot on a larger computer/PC.....
>
> Bev

For me, having to do this every 10 days to 2 weeks is not acceptable
(which has been my experience with two pumps so far). Especially if
you're not in a place you can easily drop your drawers, disconnect,
pull the battery, cartridge, rewind, reload, reprime, reconnect. I
know Animas uses the "rebooting a PC" comparison, but it's not even
close work-wise. Even my Windows PCs are more dependable and don't
crash as much as these pumps have.

RoseLea

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com