[IP] Please Remove me/Please email the HELP desk.

If you subscribed to IP and missed the part about this being a HIGH
VOLUME email list, and elected to receive individual emails, that's
where the issue is.

On this type of list, you see messages from all who post to IP,
whether or not they are actually about you.

You can write to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and ask to be placed on
digest format or web only (You read IP messages on the website,
getting only announcements in your email inbox).

This is why I would tell newbies to sub to digest first and see if
they want to change to individual emails later.