Re: [IP] Please Remove me from the list to receive emails.

I dont know who all these people are, but my hotmail address got flooded
with over 100 response e-mails to this site. Im not sure if this was a
mistake, but this is my personal home e-mail address, and im not sure what
all this is about.

Thanks
James Morton