Re: [IP] Question for Animas Users

At 03:12 PM 6/2/2006, Beverly P White wrote:
>  We have had a couple....all we have had to do is pull the battery and put it
>back in....kinda like a reboot on a larger computer/PC.....
>
>   Bev

For me, having to do this every 10 days to 2 weeks is not acceptable
(which has been my experience with two pumps so far).  Especially if
you're not in a place you can easily drop your drawers, disconnect,
pull the battery, cartridge, rewind, reload, reprime, reconnect.  I
know Animas uses the "rebooting a PC" comparison, but it's not even
close work-wise.  Even my Windows PCs are more dependable and don't
crash as much as these pumps have.

RoseLea