[IP] Question for Animas Users

RoseLea Wrote:
  ...I'd just like to know how many Animas users are experiencing
this problem.   How many of these alarms have users had?

Ricardo Responds:
I have only had one Call Service Alarm which a reboot fixed. I did
have one 1200 pump that had the No Prime alarm every couple of days.
The pattern was the alarm would sound near the last third of the
cartridge capacity, so I suspected a bent piston rod. Animas replaced
it but never gave me a diagnosis on the old pump.

Ricardo
Dx'd 1967, Pumping since 1/14/2004 w/ Animas IR1000 and since
7/2/2004 w/ the Animas IR1200