Re: [IP] Night Shift

>   However, I know that with some pump training, part of what happens
>is that you hook up and they watch you (and your BG) for 6-8 hours
>to try to get your initial basals and boluses close to correct (mine
>was that way--which is why you might actually be able to nap).  That
>would be difficult to do in smaller chunks.

Mine was about an hour, and they set my initial basals at about 75%
of what I'd been taking in Lantus (which they had me not take the
night before) so my BS would go high rather than low if it were off,
then sent me home for the weekend with instructions to come in again
Monday to learn how to change sets.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska