Re: [IP] MM715 - water protection

I have an aquapac case that I use, the size is the one for a microphone,  and
the 715 fits perfectly.  It comes with a clip or a neck thing to hang  it
 around your neck. I use it when I kayak on the local bays and such, and so far,
it's been great.  I keep thinking one of these would be great for  my ipod,
but I'd still need waterproof earbuds...

Stacey