Re: [IP] Shoulder surgery

> By the way guys, I did have the surgery on my right shoulder.
> It turned out the MRI lied and I did not have a large tear ---
> actually I didn't have "any" tear; But there was swelling so
> he shaved the rotator cuff and the bone.

At the time I read the original post I suspected frozen shoulder,
however, I did not feel the MRI had lied (or was it read incorrectly?)
so I said nothing. FS is very common in DMers -- takes about 2 years to
heal on its on. Takes about 2 years to heal with treatment. I'm sorry
you went through this and now have a recovery period. Read more about FS
on the IP homepage (I think).

Jan (48 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

If you go around acting all dignified and sane, you might freeze that
way! ~ Mike Bass' grammy