[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #870

re-animas pump with blochy screen
  i had that same problem after about 10 months of use. i called animas and they
replaced my pump at nocharge and i returned the old one to them. it worked fine
just could not read the screen. also a note i have now been pumping for l year
and love it. my husband was not to excited about it because he had read articles
about deaths due to the pump use. i also wear my pump sometime when i shower and
have never had a problem. i personally do not like the cases that animas has i
recently found a cell phone case that has a snap loop you can fasten to your
belt or belt loop and i am liking it better. i found that the velcro on the belt
case does not stay closed and the clip on case slips off my pants all the time,
or comes open and i find my pump swinging in the wind (so to speak). i also
wanted everyone to know that i really enjoy reading these and have referred
several friends that are diabetic to this site. keep up the communication and
fellowship.
  sue

insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:

insulin-pumpers-digest Sunday, May 28 2006 Volume 09 : Number 870

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
[IP] broke collar bone
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #869
[IP] RE: help, please
[IP] Affect of Allergies on BG
Re: [IP] Affect of Allergies on BG
[IP] Phyllis A
Re: [IP] Phyllis A
Re: [IP] What is WRONG with that IV3000 tape?
[IP] Re:Lutein for Retinopathy
[IP] Animas 1250 LCD Screen Problems
Re: [IP] What is WRONG with that IV3000 tape?
RE: [IP] Animas 1250 LCD Screen Problems
Re: [IP] Animas 1250 LCD Screen Problems
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #862
Re: [IP] anyone tried Weight Watchers??...
[IP] New Animas pump user
Re: [IP] New Animas pump user
Re: [IP] Animas 1250 LCD Screen Problems
[IP] tegaderm?