Re: [IP] Infusion Set Keeps Falling Off

Try spraying antiperspirant (not deodorant, but -antiperspirant) on the
spot a few minutes before cleaning it and applying the IVPREP. Also with
IV Prep you need to make sure you let it dry before you try and set
anything on it. If you put anything on a wet prep, it wont stick. It has
to dry and get sticky. I'm not sure if  mastisol is the same.

        I'm reasonably certain that this has been answered five thousand
different

  ways but how does one get the MiniMed infusion sets to stay on during
  heavy
  sweating?
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.