Re: [IP] Humira - Orencia

I started taking Humira at the beginning of May but so far, there hasn't
been any response.  My RA Dr says in his experience the usual response
if pretty fast.  I had been using Enbril for almost three years and it
just stopped working.

If the Humira doesn't stop my rapid downhill progression, the next thing
they want to try is Orencia.  This is something real new which is given
by IV.   I haven't had any trouble with the shots of either Enbril or
Humira but the IV doesn't seem like something to looking forward to.  At
least it is a rapid infusion of only a half hour.

Has anyone been put on Orencia (abatacept)?

Judi in MI