RE: [IP] Re: Does diet pop make you go low?

There was a study out that said people who drink diet drinks seem to drink
more of them than the person who drinks regular soda because the body is
wanting carbs. But it did not say anything about a lot of sugar lows.

Of course I am the odd ball in the group. I drink diet drink and my sugar
goes up. No rhyme or reason just goes up.

Sheila