Re: [IP] Minimed Silhouettes

 <<What I wanted to know is if anyone still uses the Minimed Silhouettes -not
the ones for the Paradigm. I got a new pump and have a few boxes of infusion
sets and resevoirs.>>

Anyone using the 50x series MM pumps can use the resevoirs.
 Anyone using the 50x series MM pumps, Animas pumps, Cozmo pumps and Disetronic
pumps can use the infusion sets, as they are standard leur lock sets.

R. Leppanen