From: Wyldceltic1 <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:24:15 -0700
Subject: Re: [IP] thyroid disorders

 Well, I do, but it was brought on after treatment for Grave's dz...
Hyperthyroid. I got the radioactive iodine and it knocked out my thyroid after a
few months.

On Jun 1, 2006, at 12:10 PM, Tanya Cook wrote:

 Hello all, I was wondering if anyone here has hypothyroidism? I know diabetes
and thyroid disorders are pretty comon especially if your a female. I have an
appoint. with a new endo. on the 19th and because of many symptoms of hypo.
thyroidism I have, I want to get checked out. Can anyone tell me a little about
it? Did it take a while to get the correct diagnosis? Thanks

Tanya