Re: [IP] thyroid disorders

Well, I do, but it was brought on after treatment for Grave's dz...
Hyperthyroid. I got the radioactive iodine and it knocked out my
thyroid after a few months.

On Jun 1, 2006, at 12:10 PM, Tanya Cook wrote:

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone here has hypothyroidism? I know
diabetes and thyroid disorders are pretty comon especially if your a
female. I have an appoint. with a new endo. on the 19th and because
of many symptoms of hypo. thyroidism I have, I want to get checked
out. Can anyone tell me a little about it? Did it take a while to get
the correct diagnosis? Thanks

Tanya