[IP] thyroid disorders

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone here has hypothyroidism? I know
diabetes and thyroid disorders are pretty comon especially if your a
female. I have an appoint. with a new endo. on the 19th and because of
many symptoms of hypo. thyroidism I have, I want to get checked out. Can
anyone tell me a little about it? Did it take a while to get the correct
diagnosis? Thanks

Tanya