[IP] Re: A1C's and Testing

> Oops.  What I meant was that if I overcompensate by taking more insulin an
> hour after I eat, and have to drink juice later.  I left out one step ;)

Of course, YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) but since the insulin has not nearly
been fully used 1 hr after eating, for me that would be adding a lot of
extra calories to bolus that high down as well as thrusting me into a
possible roller coaster when it did finish working.

Jan (46 y/o if you don't count weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) &
Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)

Sign on a business door: "Push."
"If that doesn't work, pull."
"If that doesn't work, we're closed."