[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #222

> Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:39:14 -0400
> From: "Ginny Mingolla" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Re: Celebrity Cruise Lines
>
> Anyone have any advise to give me?

Ginny, have a blast.  Celebrity is awesome.  My advice?  Bring extra
insulin, cause you're gonna EAT!  They have fabulous food.  I was on the
Century last summer, and they have an exercise room, but we never used it.
We asked our room steward (who checked in with us almost right away) to
empty the fridge so that we could use it.  Personally, I took Crystal Light
packets & Nabs & some other snacks so that I would have something without
waiting.  Oh, don't forget to take a power strip; there's only one outlet!

By the way, I didn't mention that I was a diabetic.
:) Dawn in NC