Hello fellow pumpers, I was so excited yesterday (Sunday) that I finally met
another fellow paradigm pumper. I sometimes think, that I am the only pumper
here in San Diego. The girl I met is so nice and hers is a blue paradigm pump,
I told her I have named my pump Mini-Me, she laughed so hard at that (was glad
I could bring some laughter into someother persons life) I told her all about
the insulin pumpers org, and she was thankful to have a resource like this to
look forward to, her name is angie and she lives somewhere in San Diego, so I
reached out to her and gave her my name and phone numbers, and told her she
can call me at anytime of the day or night, it felt so good to not only talk
but see another fellow pumper. Thanks for letting me share in the happy news I

keep pumpin it up
with love
Jill & Mini-Me (CLEAR PARADIGM)

REDHOTLD69 -----{----{---@